Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bethlehem Workshop!

Every once in a while you get a great opportunity to take a fun trip, make some new friends, have some great food, and do what you to love to do. That was my weekend in Bethlehem, PA last week. I was blessed to spend time with a gifted teacher, to learn more about one of my very favorite past times: which is taking pictures of adorable children, special teenagers, and a fabulous Mom.

Lisa challenged me, and taught me some things I wasn't doing in manual. She encouraged me to shoot in RAW which I have been hesitant to do. She also shared some tricks, that I will keep in my pocket forever! Lastly, she taught me more about PhotoShop than I ever thought I would be able to absorb. It was a great weekend! And, I hope to have an opportunity like this again some day! For now, I will continue to challenge myself and my Nikon to work together!

Thanks again to Lisa, the Bethlehem group, and our fabulous models and their Mom's who brought them!! A special thank you to Heather for blessing me with your surprise visit! And to Jeff for making it happen! I loved every minute!


Bethlehem-3899Alicia-Gypsy-850

Alicia-850BLog

Alicia-RubyAction850Blogjpg

Bethlehem-3955Nick-850

Nick-MusetteWatermark

HannahPinkSweater850DPI

Hannah-RubyActionWatermark-Blog850

Hannah-CosmobyBrickWall-850BLog

Hannah-AgainstStoneWall-WatermarkBlog

Emily-WatermarkBlogHeadshot850

Emily-OldWest-WatermarkedBlog850

Anthony-OldWest-Watermarked-850

JadeonSteps-VelvetActionWMark850

Jadecloseup-VelvetandWatermark-Blog850

JadeatFence-VelvetII-Watermark-Blog850


Shelly-Urban-VignetteWatermark850Blog

Shelly-850Blog

Delaney-Urban-WatermarkBLog850

Shelly-Delaney-SoftUrban850











3 comments:

Denise said...

I am so glad that you went! Your pics are awesome...one of these days we will meet my friend!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

It was such a fun weekend all the way around.....and I am so happy that you got so much out of it. The proof is in those gorgeous photos..... love them all....and your new blog too!

Lisa

The Oswalds said...

Beautiful! Would so love to do one of these retreats one day! Glad you were able to get away by yourself. Miss you!

Followers

DJR Photography 2010. Powered by Blogger.